Thursday, January 15, 2009

Damn Birds!


CNN reports that US Airways flight 1549 was forced to make an emergency landing in the Hudson River due to a bird strike. Now, this is no attempt by me to become a credible news source. I am glad that everyone on board is alive and accounted for. With that said, I will get to the topic at hand...Evil Terrorist Birds. It is important to mention that at the tender age of 12, I was attacked by a flock of Sea Gulls. I remember it like it was yesterday, I was on the boardwalk in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware I was set to tear into some Boardwalk fries...but the Sea Gulls were ready to tear into me. They pecked at my braids, continuously flew around me until I gave up and tossed my fries in the trash. These fowl are getting really foul! Taking down commercial airliners, wreaking havoc on unsuspecting beach goers, and worst of all crapping on your windshield while you're at work trying to make an honest living... I don't know about you, but I have had enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment