Thursday, January 20, 2011

American Idol Season 10

Though I vowed to never watch American Idol again after Simon's departure I reluctantly tuned in (okay, I anxiously tuned in because I love the auditions).
I am totally convinced that 60% of the people who audition are on heavy drugs, there are about 30% who have no friends at all, and finally the 10% that make it through has some type of potential.
Although, I must admit that there were quite a few to make it through to Hollywood, some that perhaps shouldn't have? For instance, Jersey girl with the stars on boobs aka Tiffany Rios. There was a lot of camaraderie amongst the judges. They convinced each other to vote "yes"...to chummy if you ask me. Jennifer Lopez found it a bit difficult to say "no", Steven Tyler tried to embody the Simon Cowell effect, and Randy had no dogs, what's up with that?

At the end of the day, the show was decent...it lacks that stern sense of sarcasm that we loved so much during the audition phase. We miss you Simon!

No comments:

Post a Comment