Monday, May 24, 2010

Why So Serious?

Okay I will be the first to admit my addiction to facebook. I play everything from Sorority Life to Cafe World. I have been a user of facebook since 2005, you know when it was only available to college students. I used it to update class schedules. As far as using it is a social network, for me the novelty has worn off. I realize that most people use Facebook to stalk keep in touch with friends. Unfortunately everyone has an opinion and facebook forces you to read them. I have received phone calls from adults over 30+ asking why I didn't respond to their wall post???? I have had relatives DELETE me...I wonder how pissed they would be to see me at a family function?! That delete button didn't work as good as you thought it would eh? I digress. The point is try not to take things so personally, after all it's just Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment